Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Beginning Of A New Life - Introduction To A New World

The Beginning Of A New Life - Introduction To A New World


Today I'm going to talk about the connection between me and computers.


1., Moments of Life


In my earlier life I was introduced to a new world by my father when he bought a Nintendo for the family for the purpose of entertainment. Yes you guessed It: The world that creates miracles for a child: The gaming fairy tale.Since I'm 19 years I was born in It so it is my privilege to deliver the best information relating to the topic.


As the technology grew so the opportunity to explore multiple "creations" (I really love them) and by the time my Nintendo age ended I was 6 years old. My parents bought me a PS2 in 2000 and my life never was the same again.I wanted to spend most of my time in front of the TV but unfortunately I became old enough to enter my first elementary school so responsibility and homework introduced themselves to me with a big smiley on their face. As I write this to you I think it's obvious I didn't like school at all but hey..it is what it is.


I got my first computer in 2006 and that was the moment when I started to be interested in computers,PC gaming which lead to me new experiences.


My favorite game was World of Warcraft which is an MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online software that allows thousands of people play together at the same time in these kinds of games) and I become an addict. So yeah everything has a positive and a negative side but believe in me I wouldn't be here today if it not happens the way it happened.


So after I finished that course of my life other games came in my way and that was the first time when I had to read the sentence of "system requirements' which was a brand new thing to that time.


2 ., Let's cut to the Chase PC is collection Of Hardware


Yes every process especially video games require hardware like:


-Memory (which allows your computer to store data for later use)


-a CPU ( Central Processing Unit) which helps in computing.


-a Motherboard that is used to connect your ram (memory),cpu,video card, altogether in your PC.


-HDD (Hard Disk Drive) is used to store files like music,pictures,movies and so on.


-Video Card is an optional hardware used for the purpose of heavy computing. It's optional because if you don't plan on programming or playing products on your PC then you don't need It.


You can read more about graphics cards here


-PSU (Power Supply Unit) delivers power to your PC. It wouldn't work without It. Sound obvious?


-PC Case. I don't think there's much to tell. Look at it and you will find out yourself!:)


-ODD (Optical Disk Drive) which allows use to share data with your PC through a Disc putting in simple terms.


3.Final words and thoughts


It is an interesting "thing" to be in a life like this.Although I would not recommend to anybody. To price is too big to pay because it is very easy to become addictive to games. I still love them but I prefer to learn about them rather than actually playing because I burnt out.Most developers focus on money rather than giving enjoyable service to people and It destroys the whole idea of a game.We'll cover this later.


Have a nice day!


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.





No comments:

Post a Comment